The 3rd International Conference on Business (ICB) 2019, organized by Ho Chi Minh City Open University (HCMC-OU), in conjunction with Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany), University of Rouen (France), University of Paris 13 (France), International Association of Sustainable Tourism Management (AIMTD), Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Belgium), University of International Studies of Rome (Italia), the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Ho Chi Minh City Association for Women Executives and Entrepreneurs (HAWEE), and National Advisory Council for Entrepreneurship in the South will be held at HCMC-OU on 5-6th November 2019.
The conference aims at bringing together leading academic researchers, scholars and practitioners to an interesting knowledge sharing and exchange event which covers a wide spectrum of scholarships of Sustainable Business Development in the Connected Age.
ICB 2019 welcomes papers across Marketing, Customer Behavior, Integrated Marketing Communications, Entrepreneurship, Management, International Business, Human Resources, Tourism Management, Information System, Finance disciplines.
- Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Minh Ha, Rector, HCMC Open University
- Madam Cao Thi Ngoc Dung, Chairwoman, HAWEE and PNJ
- Prof. Dr. Carsten Baumgarth, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ngo Viet Liem, UNSW Sydney, Editor-in-Chief, Australasian Marketing Journal
- Mr. Florian J. Beranek, UNIDO Lead Expert Societal Responsibility and Responsible Business Conduct RBC
The conference will be organized as follows:
- Normal sessions are structured with 15 minutes presentations and 10 minutes discussions of papers.
- Roundtable panels with well-known and well established researchers, practitioners and journal editors will debate trends in the field both regarding publication and research approaches. Conference participants will be invited to participate in the panel debates with comments and questions.
All accepted papers will be presented at the conference and published in the conference’s proceedings. A selection of full papers will be invited for publication in:
- Australasian Marketing Journal (Scopus, ESCI-indexed), the official Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy.
- Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship (Scopus-indexed), the Canadian Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Journal of Science (Vietnam’s State Council for Professor Title list), HCMC-OU.
- Nếu có bất cứ thắc mắc gì, các bạn hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi qua:
- Email: email@example.com
- Zalo: 0833.470.470
- Website: hotroluanvan.com hoặc phantichdulieuspss.com để tham khảo các bài viết
- Hoặc điền vào Form thông tin sau: